Doing Business in Eldon

All businesses in the city limits will need a business license along with a fire inspection. This will be due every year. If you are selling Liquor you will need to fill out the Liquor License Application and then the board of alderman will need to approve the license.


      City of Eldon | 101 S. Oak Eldon, MO 65026  |  Phone: 573-392-2291
      Contact Us  |  Site Map  
      E-notify RSS Feeds Facebook